The position focuses on the development of Agent Vi’s cloud-based analytics solution which is a major foundation of the company’s video analytics platform on top of the Linux/C++/Go/Kubernetes stack. The position involves software design and implementation, including the development of software components (micro-services) in a distributed environment (public cloud or private data center) using cutting edge technologies (big data, streaming, high-volume/high performance systems).
You will also interface with other development teams.
- Sc. / BA degree in computer science or computer engineering
- 4+ years experience developing in C++ (video processing, networking, concurrency)
- Proven experience with GStreamer and video/image processing pipelines
- Experience with Network including HTTP, websocket and SSL
- 3+ years experience with Linux environment and bash
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Experience with webRTC – an advantage
- Experience with Go – an advantage
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose – an advantage
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and tools (AWS / GCP) – an advantage
- Must be able to work, communicate and cooperate within a team, and with other teams.
- Must be able to work independently and self-learn.
- Requires strong communication abilities in both Hebrew and English.
Send your CV to [email protected] to apply for the position.
Back to top